"2018 Year of Advocacy at the Bedside and Beyond"
MNA 115th Annual Convention!!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Thursday, November 1, 2018
MNA is pleased to invite you to participate in our 115th Annual Convention being held on Thursday, November 1st.
The theme of this year's conference is, "2018 Year of Advocacy at the Bedside and Beyond."
The venue will be at the spectacular Martin's West located at 6817 Dogwood Road in Baltimore, one of the Baltimore/Washington metropolitan area's top catering firms!
Our conference offers a wide variety of nursing topics on healthcare addressing nurse practice, quality of life and environment improvements, improving patient outcomes, nursing leadership & professional development, community health issues, safe practices, preventative healthcare and current events to name a few.
Join us on November 1st for stimulating discussions, powerful presentations, opportunities to review and discuss exhibitor products and services, knowlege sharing and making connections with others in the nursing field!
Register for the Convention
- Click here to register for the 115th Annual Convention.
- Early Bird registration - EXTENDED to October 12th
- Deadline to register for convention October 28th
Exhibitor & Sponsorship
- Click here for Exhibitor Registration Form and Sponsorship Information
- Deadline to register as an Exhibitor: August 31st
- Exhibitors do not have to register online