MNA's 116th Annual Convention 2019 Call for Abstracts Deadline Extended to August 30.
This announcement has 1 attachment:
MNA 116th Annual Convention
2019 Healthy Nurse, Healthy Maryland
Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, Baltimore, MD
Thursday November 14 & Friday November 15, 2019
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - Submission deadline: August 30, 2019
Convention Theme Healthy Nurse, Healthy Maryland
- To support this year’s convention theme, the Maryland Nurses Association is seeking submissions that share innovative ideas and best practices that focus on the health of nurses and residents in and around the state of Maryland.
- New this year are Concurrent-Spotlight Sessions. The Spotlight Sessions offer a set of three 15-minute presentations of concise, information followed by 5 minutes of questions discussing related topics.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected through a blind peer-review process.
1. Concurrent - Presenters will have 50 minutes to speak and 10 minutes for Q & A.
2. Concurrent-Spotlight - Presenters will have 15 minutes to speak and 5 minutes for Q & A. (limit to 10 slides) There will be 3 “Spotlight” presentations in a one-hour block focusing on a similar topic.
- Mental Health Updates across the Lifespan - Pediatric Mental Health, Opioid Use Syndrome, Care of the Veteran
- Chronic Health Updates across the Lifespan - Asthma and COPD, Diabetes, Heart Failure
- Healthy Work Environment - Conflict in the Workplace, Workplace Violence, Nurse Turnover and Retention
3. Poster - Poster presenters will need to have at least one (1) author present for each poster session to respond to questions from convention attendees. Maximum Poster size is 36” x 48”. Note: Posters will be displayed using rolling poster boards supplied by MNA
If you have any questions, please e-mail Susan Prentice, Director of Continuing Education, at email@example.com.