The Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland (NPAM) will host the 6th Annual 2021 NP Lobby Night
NPAM Announces 6th Annual NP Lobby Night
2021 Lobby Night to go Virtual!
The Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland (NPAM) will host the 6th Annual 2021 NP Lobby Night on Wednesday, January 20th, 2021, 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm. This year, we will hold a virtual event, and will provide the attendee with valuable information about the legislative process. Registration is now open, for both members and non-members. Make sure you sign up in advance to get the most out of this event!
Join us on January 20th, 2021 to learn why you, as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, need to be a part of your professional association.
- Gain a broader understanding of the importance of political advocacy and the lobbying process
- Learn how to navigate the General Assembly website to access bills that affect your practice as a Nurse Practitioner
- Understand what a PAC (Political Action Committee) is and why you should lend your support
- Learn about the bills that NPAM is following to protect your practice
- Learn best strategies for communicating with a legislator, and how to deliver an elevator speech
- Hear from Delegates and Senators who represent YOU
- Have fun while learning and test your trivia knowledge to win door prizes!